Microblading & Manual Shading 101
7 Day Online Training Course
- Deposit: $500.00 to secure your spot
Your deposit is nonrefundable 2 weeks before the online training course, however, in the event that you cannot make it to your original online training course date you were accepted in, your deposit can be applied to a future online training course of your choice. Online training courses are offered at the beginning and in the middle of each month.
This online course will get each student prepared and familiar with the subject of Microblading and Manual Shading. After this online course is completed, each student will gain more confidence in their developing skill thus enabling them to administer this technique on prospective clients.
This is a beginners course (no industry experience required). Here you will learn the critical fundamentals of Microblading and Manual Shading.
Online Microblading & Manual Shading 101 Includes:
- Online modules, tests, homework and a final examination
- Skin anatomy, healing process, numbing creams vs. numbing gel, eyebrow mapping/measuring, color theory, color correction, manual hair strokes, manual shading techniques, and combined method.
- Practice eyebrow sets on latex with microblade and shading tool.
- Microblading Starter Kit (able to service up to 10 clients. Value: $400) We have teamed up with an amazing company with 30 years experience! Bringing you top of the line pigment, equipment and eduaction.
- Certificate of completion
- Preparation/ set up/ sanitization
- FAQ's, Consent form template & after care template
- IPCP form in compliance with the California Health Department regulations.
- Go over the health department process (San Diego Regulations)
- Extended artist support and mentoring for 6 months.
Online Microblading & Manual Shading 101 Prerequisite:
- MUST be 18 years of age. NO exceptions. Photo ID required.
- Beginners welcome!