1 Day Microblading & Manual Shading Mentoring $750
- 9 am- 12 pm Theory & Practice
- 1 hour lunch
- 1 pm- 4 pm Model
Deposit: $400.00 to secure your spot
Your deposit is nonrefundable 2 weeks before your Mentoring scheduled date, however, in the event that you cannot make it to your original scheduled date, your deposit can be applied to a later appointment date.
- Have you taken a Microblading training course and still feel overwhelmed?
- Not ready to take on clients?
- Do you have low confidence in your new skill?
- Feeling lost and don't know where to start?
Then this unique 1 Day Mentoring Course is for you! Take my One-on-One Mentoring Course and gain the confidence you need in your developing skill of Microblading! Your retention, your reputation and your business will sky rocket!
1 Day Mentoring Course Prerequisite:
- MUST be 18 years of age. NO exceptions. Photo ID required!
- Certificate of Microblading Completion (minimum 2 day course)
- Provide your own model.
- Proof of Practitioner Registration (This will allow you to Microblade a live model at 7655 Girard Ave. Suite 125 La Jolla California 92037)
- Proof of Bloodborne Pathogen’s for body artist Certificate of Completion.
1 Day Mentoring Course Includes:
- One 7 hour session with Kelly.
- Extended artist support and mentoring for 6 months.
- Walk you through ONE Microblading procedures from start to finish with your provided models;
- Preparation/ Set up/ Sanitization
- Consent Form and After Care
- Brow Mapping
- Color Options
- After Care Take Home Kit
- Scheduling Touch Up Appointment
- Clean-up/ Sanitization
- Provide you with FAQ’s, Client Consent Form template, and After Care Form template.
- Provide you with all of the supplies you need for your model from start to finish.
- Give you guidance and help you build the confidence you need to start your new career in Microblading!