Microneedling/Collagen Induction Therapy Mentoring $1000
3.5 hour Training Course
- 9 am- 11 pm Theory & Practice
- 30 minute lunch
- 11:30 pm- 1:00 pm Model
*Note: IF you do NOT own a Digital Permanent Make Up Machine, class will be $1799.
*We will provide you with a brand new Digital PMU machine with attachments for CIT (Collagen InductionTherapy), Lip Tattooing, Eyebrow Tattooing & Eyeliner/Lash Enhancements. We have teamed up with an amazing company with 30 years experience! Bringing you top of the line pigment, equipment and education.
Deposit: $1000.00 to secure your spot
Your deposit is nonrefundable 2 weeks before the course date, however, in the event that you cannot make it to your original training course date you were accepted in, your deposit can be applied to a future training course of your choice.
This is an 3.5 hour beginners course (no industry experience required). Here you will learn the critical fundamentals of Microneedling/ Collagen Induction Therapy.
Microneedling/ CIT Course Includes:
- Techniques using a Digital PMU machine (needle depth & rotational speeds).
- Proper station sanitation & equipment set up.
- Proper technique; stretch & body positions.
- Numbing options.
- Practice techniques on a live model with your permanent make up digital machine and instructor.
- Microneedling/CIT Kit, plus a Digital PMU machine with attachments for CIT (Collagen InductionTherapy), Lip Tattooing, Eyebrow Tattooing & Eyeliner/Lash Enhancements.
- Certificate of completion
- Consent form template & after care template
- IPCP form in compliance with the California Health Department regulations.
- Go over the health department process (San Diego Regulations)
- Extended artist support and mentoring for 6 months.
Microneedling/ CIT Prerequisite:
- Provide your own model.
- Fill out application for Practitioner Registration PDF (This will allow you to work on a live model at 7655 Girard Ave. Suite 125 La Jolla California 92037)
- Proof of Bloodborne Pathogen’s for body artist Certificate of Completion. (Click here for Approve)
- Hepatitis B Vaccination Status (one of the following): Hep B Vaccination Record, Declination Form or Antibody Laboratory Results
- MUST be 18 years of age. NO exceptions. Photo ID required.
- Beginners welcome!