Microblading & Manual Shading 101
3 Day Training Course
- Deposit: $1,000.00 to secure your spot
Your deposit is nonrefundable 2 weeks before the training course, however, in the event that you cannot make it to your original training course date you were accepted in, your deposit can be applied to a future training course of your choice.
Microblading & Manual Shading 101 Includes:
- Online preparation module, test & homework before 3 day course. This will get the students prepared, familiar and ready on the subject before class.
- Skin anatomy, healing process, numbing creams vs. numbing gel, eyebrow mapping/measuring, color theory, color correction, manual hair strokes, manual shading techniques, and combined method.
- Practice eyebrow sets on latex with microblade and shading tool.
- Microblading Starter Kit (able to service up to 20 clients. Value: $500) We have teamed up with an amazing company with 30 years experience! Bringing you top of the line pigment, equipment and eduaction.
- Certificate of completion
- Preparation/ set up/ sanitization
- FAQ's, Consent form template & after care template
- IPCP form in compliance with the California Health Department regulations.
- Go over the health department process (San Diego Regulations)
- Extended artist support and mentoring for 6 months.
Microblading & Manual Shading 101 Prerequisite:
- MUST be 18 years of age. NO exceptions. Photo ID required.
- Beginners welcome!
For "Practice Model #1 Day 3" YOU MUST do the following:
- Fill out application for Practitioner Registration PDF (This will allow you to Microblade a live model at 7655 Girard Ave. Suite 125 La Jolla California 92037)
- Proof of Bloodborne Pathogen’s for body artist Certificate of Completion. (Click here for Approve)
- Hepatitis B Vaccination Status (one of the following): Hep B Vaccination Record, Declination Form or Antibody Laboratory Results
Practice Model #1 DAY 3 Includes:
- 3 Hour One-on-One Session with the instructor
- Walk you through your procedure from start to finish;
- Preparation/ Set up/ Sanitization
- Consent form & After care
- Brow Mapping
- Tweeze & Trim
- Color Options
- Scheduling Touch Up Appointment
- Clean-up/ Sanitization
- Extended artist support and mentoring for 6 months & lifetime access to the online course, which includes instructional videos and will assist you after training course.
- Provide you with all of the supplies you need for your model from start to finish.
- Give you guidance and help you build the confidence you need to start your new career in Microblading!
Click here for Course Dates
Book My 3 Day Microblading Training Course
Click the link to book your course! Once you click the link, follow these 3 easy steps!
- Book Online Tab
- Book Classes
- Schedule Class Date