Microblading & Manual Shading 101
2 Day Training Course
- Deposit: $1,000.00 to secure your spot
Your deposit is nonrefundable 2 weeks before the training course, however, in the event that you cannot make it to your original training course date you were accepted in, your deposit can be applied to a future training course of your choice.
This is the beginners course (no industry experience required). Here you will learn the critical fundamentals of Microblading and Manual Shading.
Microblading & Manual Shading 101 Includes:
- Online preparation module, test & homework (15 hours) before 2 day course. This will get the students prepared, familiar and ready on the subject before class.
- Skin anatomy, healing process, numbing creams vs. numbing gel, eyebrow mapping/measuring, color theory, color correction, manual hair strokes, manual shading techniques, and combined method.
- Practice eyebrow sets on latex with microblade and shading tool.
- Microblading Starter Kit (able to service up to 20 clients. Value: $500) We have teamed up with an amazing company with 30 years experience! Bringing you top of the line pigment, eqipment and eduaction.
- Certificate of completion
- Preparation/ set up/ sanitization
- FAQ's, Consent form template & after care template
- IPCP form & MSDS form in compliance with the California Health Department regulations.
- Go over the health department process (San Diego Regulations)
- Extended artist support and mentoring for 6 months & lifetime access to the online course, which includes instructional videos and will assist you after training course.
Microblading & Manual Shading 101 Prerequisite:
- MUST be 18 years of age. NO exceptions. Photo ID required.
- Beginners welcome!
Click here for Course Dates
Book My 2 Day Microblading Training Course
Click the link to book your course! Once you click the link, follow these 3 easy steps!
- Book Online Tab
- Book Classes
- Schedule Class Date